Michele Harris will be heading back to Haiti next month to continue her mission work. If you feel led to help this ministry, Michele has given us a list of items that they could use in Haiti. You may drop off any of the following items to the church office by 9 AM on Wednesday, March 1. Please note – the church office will be closed on Tuesday, February 28.
Clothing (may be used, but in good condition)
– Boys’ clothing – sizes 7-14
– Young men’s clothing – shirts (medium) and pants (waist 28-30)
– Infant clothing and blankets for mothers’ gift bags
– Girls’ clothing – sizes 4-5
– Girls’ clothing – size 12
– Young ladies’ clothing – sizes 7-10 (junior and misses sizes)
– Men’s clothing – pants (waist 28-30), dress shirts (neck size 15-15.5), shirts (medium)
– The kids at In Jesus’ Name like to dress up for church. Shorts and long pants are welcome for the boys – there are 12 boys ages 13-18 and 1 boy age 6. The six girls love dresses – they are ages 12-18.
The clinics are always in need of the following:
– Triple antibiotic ointment
– Benadryl tablets
– Anti-fungal ointment
– Children’s Tylenol
– Adult Tylenol
– Selsun Blue dandruff shampoo
– Dial Yellow Bar soap
– Visine eye drops
They are always in need of electronic items such as old, cleaned computers, unlocked cell phones and any kind of cords for charging phones and electronics.
Here is a letter to the church from Michele, outlining her upcoming trip. Please remember her in your prayers as she serves our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ in Haiti.